Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Poem About Beer!!!



As I was sitting in Ye Olde English Pub quaffing my yard of ale,
alas, a young lass did walk by, wiggling her shapely tail.
I hopped off my wobbly stool, and down a crooked street I did give chase,
hoping to catch this beautiful lass, to make an invitation to my place.
But, alas my amorous advances were met with her devilish smile,
and to me she did say, "you might come instead to my place awhile,
For my master has failed to tend his gardens, and left my fields unplowed,
and I need a strong, virile man, and for all I will sing my praise to you aloud."
-copyright 2011 John Fisher

MR.BEER® Home Brewing Kits. America's #1 Home Brewing System. Makes a great gift!

Learn How to Make Great Income:  Click Here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment